Monday, July 5, 2010

Doctor Who rant

OMG RORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YOU ARE BACK
AND NOW YOU HAVE KILLED AMY
I AM CONFLICTED.

I loooove Doctor Who. And I have the softest spot imaginable in my heart for Rory. But... I really don't know how I feel about all this. Obviously the cliffhanger will be resolved within the first five minutes of the next episode, becuase That Is How They Roll on that show. However, if the whole season turns out to have been in Young Amy's head, I'm going to be a mite bit cross. (But if Rory stays on as a full-time Auton companion, I'll be somewhat mollified.)

Josh tells me that a lot of the elements of this season (Silence Will Fall, the cracks in the universe, who was building the TARDIS upstairs in The Lodger etc.) won't be resolved this season. So I have a lot to think about over the break. I think there's definitely something to the fact that Amy's house seems to have stairs to more floors than the house actually has, though:


Apologies to whoever made this screencap, because I lifted it and I don't know where it came from :(

Anyway, Doctor Who. It's a good thing I'm already married because I know every time I bring it up, my eligibility points plummet.