Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Juicy juicy!!

I got a pay rise just before Christmas, so like all good little girls I bought stuff online. Savings? What? Anyway, my first package arrived yesterday.

Ohoh?

Ooooooooh.

I wish everything in my house was pink terry-covered. So cute and snuggly!

Anyhow, I am super thrilled with this triple set of bracelets. They are all nice enough to wear on their own but I love how they look together. The middle one has four different sparkly motifs on it - the Juicy heart, as shown, then a crown, a palm tree and a ribbon. Kawaiiiiiii.

Camwhore time!



Actually, I'd like to take this opportunity to say how impressed I am with Photoshop Elements. It has everything that I ever use in full-sized Photoshop, and a lot more besides. And is only $150, as opposed to the arm, leg and firstborn child that they charge you for standard edition. I am definitely buying it when my trial period expires.

Working on making the blog less ugly. It is VERY ugly, though, so it will take some time.